Looking to plan your next meeting, conference, or special event? Consider Langara College as your venue.
Located centrally in Vancouver, Langara College is easy to access by car, public transit, and bike. We have several lecture theatres, multi-use classrooms, study and seminar rooms, science laboratories, technical-vocational workrooms, a theatre, and studios for cultural and performing arts. We also have a library, bookstore, cafeteria, daycare, gymnasium, and Students Union Building. The newest addition to our campus is the state-of-the-art Science & Technology Building.
- Langara College operates on a tri-semester system, i.e. Spring (January - April), Summer (May - August) and Fall (September - December). Bookings are only accepted for the current term.
- There are several blackout dates throughout the year where no external room bookings are permitted. For details, see 2018 Calendar of Blackout Periods.
- For rates, see Rental Rate Sheet (Schedule 2).
- For room photos, see Room Rental Photo Sheet.
- For parking information and rates, see Parking & Transportation.
To book a room or space for an event, submit an Application to Rent College Facilities (Schedule 1) and Terms & Conditions.
- Submit an Application to Rent College Facilities (Schedule 1) along with a 1-2 page document with a detailed description of the filming activity (e.g. storyboard, script, outline).
- If approved, the "Filming at Langara Terms and Conditions" will be sent to you for your signature.
Rental Questions & Contacts
If you would like to rent one of our facilities, enquire about availability, or have any additional questions, please contact us Monday-Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm:
Senior Facilities Assistant
Note: To rent the Langara gymnasium and its adjoining facilities – 1 basketball court, 2 volleyball courts, 6 badminton courts, and men's and women's washrooms and change rooms – please contact the Athletics & Intramurals Department directly:
Athletics & Intramurals