If you are a Langara employee, please review the following information. If you have any questions, please email Facilities at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requests for Keys
To receive a College key, Langara employees must complete a Key Request Form and submit the original copy to the Facilities Department. Please note the following:
- Ensure the form is complete. Incomplete forms will not be processed.
- Obtain the proper approval.
Safety is a priority for Langara College and the Facilities Department. Please help us maintain a safe and secure campus by noting the following guidelines:
- All keys are the property of Langara College and must be surrendered on demand.
- An employee may have only one key per door assigned to them.
- Lost or stolen keys must be reported to Facilities immediately.
- It is strictly prohibited to transfer College keys between employees.
- All keys must be returned to Facilities when they are no longer required or upon termination of employment.
Alarm Code Requests
To receive an alarm code, employees must complete a Alarm Code Request Form and submit it to the Security Office.
- Key/alarm codes must be picked up in person during regular campus hours (Monday-Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm).
- Photo ID and signature are required at time of pick-up.
- Key/alarm code requests will be cancelled if not picked up within 14 days of being notified.
- If your key/alarm code request has been cancelled and the key/alarm code is still required, a new request must be submitted.
For more information about College key/alarm code procedures, contact:
Manager, Safety, Security & Emergency Management