The Office for Student Engagement (OSE), also known as The Hub, is your ultimate resource for finding opportunities to get involved outside of the classroom. We coordinate fun and engaging programming that is designed to build leadership skills, create lasting friendships, and help you make a sustainable change in the community.
Make the most of your college experience and build memories by joining the student volunteer community at Langara.
Orientation and Back to School
Volunteer and Student Leadership
- Volunteer with the VOLT (student volunteer) program
- Apply to become a GO Team volunteer and assist with Orientation events
- Join the Sustainability Ambassador Program
- Volunteer at a C-Change Event
- Connect with like-minded people and join a Student Club
Connect with us. We are open online and in-person.
Find out who works in the Hub, and contact us to learn more about the programs we create and deliver for you.