1. I am interested in studying at Langara. How much will my tuition/ program cost?
- For a breakdown of the costs associated with a course at Langara, please click here.
- For costs associated with a specific diploma/degree program, please use the Langara Cost of Study Tool.
2. Now that I have registered, how can I view my account balance?
- Once you have registered, log into your myLangara account. Click Registration, followed by Account Balance and Payments. This will provide you with a total of all fees owing, with itemized totals related to each cost.
3. When is my tuition due?
- All important dates, relating to a particular semester are found in the Langara College Registration Guide. This includes the fee payment deadline, and related drop date for non-payment that occur prior to the start of each semester.
- You may also find these dates outlined on our website
4. How can I pay my tuition fees?
You can pay your tuition in the following ways:
- By Interac Online, through your myLangara account (Visa Debit is not supported by our system)
- By Internet/telephone banking, through your Financial Institution
- In person at the Langara College Student Accounts Office (B207). Office hours are Monday to Thursday, 9:00am to 4:45pm, and Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm.
For more detailed information, please click here
5. I have a daily limit on my debit card, how can I pay my fees?
- If you wish to use your debit card to pay your fees, but have a daily limit on your card, please contact your financial institution. Inform them that you will be paying your tuition and student fees at Langara College, and require that the daily limit on your debit card be raised, just for the day.
6. How do I set up my online or telephone banking to make a payment to Langara?
- Through your financial institution’s website, or phone portal, begin by adding Langara College to your list of payee’s. When prompted for an account number, enter your Langara College Student ID number.
7. How do I use my RESP (Registered Education Savings Plan) to pay for my school fees?
- Typically the student pays their tuition and student fees, and subsequently receives reimbursement from the RESP Fund.
- Students are required to provide specific documents in order to receive such reimbursement. As the type of documents and processes required varies by Financial Institution, it is up to the student to be familiar with how to obtain access to their RESP funds.
- The Student Accounts office can provide a copy of registration, and total tuition fees assessed for a particular semester. Please visit our office (B207), or e-mail email@example.com.
- Any documents requiring a signature, or official ‘Langara Seal’ must be requested in person, at the Langara College Registrar and Enrolment Services Office (located on the ground floor of ‘T’ Building). Langara College does not automatically withdraw funds from any RESP fund.
8. I was awarded a Passport to Education, how can I redeem it?
- Please bring your completed Passport to Education to the Student Accounts office and we will process it as a payment to your student account