Please refer to the information regarding general requirements for Admission and Application to Langara College programs.
- Completion of BC Grade 12 or equivalent, or be 19 years of age.
- One of the following:
- Successful completion of BC Grade 12 English or Communications or equivalent, OR
- Successful completion of a post-secondary English or Communications course for which Langara College awards transfer credit, OR
- LET (Langara English Test) Level 2, OR
- LPI (Language Proficiency Index) Level 4 with essay 24, OR
- TOEFL (paper-based) with a total score of 550 or higher and an essay score of 4.0 or higher, OR
- TOEFL (Internet-based) with a total score of 80 or higher and a minimum of 18 in Listening, 20 in Reading, 18 in Speaking, and 20 in Writing, OR
- IELTS 6.5, OR
- CAEL 60 overall with essay 60, OR
- Successful Completion of LEAP Level 8, OR
- ELA (English Language Assessment) 145 offered by Vancouver Community College (VCC), OR
- Successful completion of VCC English 099
- Applicants who have attempted 24 credits or more of post-secondary study must have a cumulative grade point average of 2.00 or higher.
All admission requirements must be completed and documentation submitted by the following dates:
- Fall Semester: May 31
- Spring Semester: October 31
- Summer Semester: February 28
Please see the Business Administration (BBA) program information for admission requirements.
To be admitted and participate in the Co-operative Education Option, students must:
- Be enrolled in 3 or more program courses (minimum 9 credits), not including EXPE 2300 (formerly BUSM 2300/COOP 2300);
- Achieve and maintain a minimum GPA of 2.6 in each term;
- Successfully complete an employability assessment interview with a Co-op instructor; and
- Complete EXPE 2300 (formerly BUSM 2300/COOP 2300) with a 'C' or higher.
Also see Co-operative Education Programs