Our amazing Langara community is made up of engaged students, expert faculty, and dedicated employees - and now you.
Orientation is the perfect way to learn about resources and transition into College life.
Orientation for the summer semester is now closed, but check out these other opportunities to learn about campus.
1. Complete your Langara Student Success Course to get the most out of your orientation opportunities.
Starting college is a big step. The Langara Student Success Course (LSSC) prepares you for academic life at Langara and introduces you to key supports available on campus and online.
The LSSC is available to you through your Langara Brightspace account – and it’s free! The LSSC is accessible 24-7, offers virtual office hours with the course instructor, and has tips and strategies to get you ready for being a successful online learner.
2. Get social.
- Follow @LangaraCollege on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest updates, photos, giveaways, and more.
- Follow @Langara.IE on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest updates, contests, and more related to international students.
- Follow @LangaraGatheringSpace on Instagram for latest updates, contests, and info from the Langara Gathering Space.
- Follow @LangaraFalcons on Twitter and Instagram for the latest schedule updates, roster updates, and all things Athletics & Intramurals related.
3. Check out the Student Links website.
Visit Student Links for a list of new student to-do's, pro-tips that will make start of semester easier, and contact details for services available to you.