Supply Chain and Logistics Program Intake
January 2020 - admission is full - applications can apply to the waitlist by request (please email requests to email@example.com)
- May 2020 - no intake
- September 2020 - admission opens October 1, 2019
Online through feeportal.langara.ca
In person, with cash, cheque, Visa or MasterCard: Continuing Studies, A Building
By mail with cheque: Langara College Continuing Studies, 100 West 49th Ave, Vancouver, BC V5Y2Z6
2. Submit all relevant supporting documents regarding Post-Secondary Degree Completion and English language proficiency with the application through feeportal.langara.ca or email the document package to firstname.lastname@example.org
Required Educational documents:
Official college or university transcript
Scan of college or university credential (eg. Bachelor's degree)
Copy of Canadian work permit or study permit (if applicable)
Demonstration of English-language proficiency
Original documents may be requested at any time. Students who fail to provide official documents as requested may have their application canceled, and/or be blocked from further registration. All scanned documents must be PDF format, in colour, show the entire page, and include both sides (front and back, even if blank) of all pages.
3. Receive an offer of admission by email after your application is approved and all documents have been verified. Allow approximately 15 business days for processing of your application.
4. Pay tuition fees for the first semester of $5,900 plus LSU deposit for International Students, or $3,100 plus LSU deposit for Domestic Students, upon acceptance to the program.
Note: Tuition fees are non-refundable and non-transferable for the first semester.
5. Receive a Letter of Acceptance by email. The Letter of Acceptance will be issued after the tuition fees for the first semester have been received.
6. Apply for a Study Permit at the nearest Canadian embassy or visa office (if applying from overseas).
7. Report to Langara for your first day of class.
Note: Applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis until all of the places are filled. Submit your applications early to guarantee a spot in the program.
Additional Information for International Students: