Click here to access the Spring 2018 Course Schedule
The online registration guide is here to help you register. It contains information on all topics relevant to your registration from searching for courses to paying your fees.
Registration System available from 0100 – 2100 (1:00am – 9:00pm) Monday to Sunday, exceptions stated here.
The Registration Helpline can assist you with adding and dropping classes, signing in to myLangara, and any other Registration-specific queries. If you cannot find the answer to your question in the registration guide, you may call the Registration Helpline:
- Dates Open: November 14, 2017 - January 9, 2018
- Hours Open: Monday - Friday 9:00am to 4:30pm
- Registration Helpline: 604.323.5595
If you need help registering for Continuing Studies courses, please call 604.323.5322.
Key Steps for Registration
Login to Web Registration
- Click on Login
- Enter Langara ID
- Enter Password or PIN
- Click on Submit
Activate Your Registration
- Click on Registration
- Click on Activate your Registration Time
- Note your earliest Registration Date and Time
*International Students must have paid their International Student Deposit at least 24 hours prior to activating their registration time.
Register for Courses
- Click on Register (Add/Drop) Course
- Add: "Add Course Worksheet" area, enter the CRN Number(s) of the course(s) you want
- Drop: "Your Registration Log" area, select Drop Course in the drop-down list to drop the course
- Waitlist: if the course is full, you may select Waitlist in the drop-down list
- Click on Submit Transaction and repeat as desired.
Note: Waitlist for Courses
Check for offers daily (Click here for more information on waitlisting)
- Click on Registration
- Click on Currently Waitlisted Courses
- If you have received an offer and are eligible to register for the course section, you have up until the waitlist notification deadline to register for the course
Pay Your Fees Online
- Click on Account Balance and Payments
- Click on Proceed to Online Payment
- Enter payment amount
- Click on Submit Payment
- Follow prompts
- Click on Logout
IMPORTANT: Check your registration the day after you register to verify all transactions.
If you do not have access to a personal computer to register, you may access the following computer labs on campus and other internet locations:
- Langara Library L109
- Other College labs as schedules permit
- Local public libraries or internet cafes