In collaboration with Alumni & Community Engagement, the Co-op and Career Development Centre brings you Alumni Talks, a speaker series, where Langara graduates will share their experiences, challenges, and career journeys.
Fall 2022 Events
Panelist details to be announced.
Alumni Talks: Welcome Back to Campus (on campus) | Register
Thursday, October 6, 2022 | 3:00 pm–5:00 pm | T Building Gallery
- Arun Kumar Mahesh, PDD Business Administration (2021), Business Sales Consultant at Shaw Communications
- Baljeet Singh, Associate's Degree Computer Science (2018),Software Developer II at Ceridian
- Bella Kang, PDD Web Mobile Application Development (2021), Graphic User Interface Designer, Robert Half
- Chetan Chouhan, Associate Degree Computer Science (2016), Digital Marketing Manager, The InsureBC Group
- Harmanpreet Kaur, PDD Web Mobile Application Development (2019), Software Engineer at Twitter
- Jai Goyal, BBA Business Administration (2016), Enterprise Account Executive at Confluent
- Lais Carvalho Leite, PDD Business Administration (2020), Manager Strategic Planning, Innovation Networks
- Liz Brito, PDD Web Mobile Application Development (2020), Manager, Power PMO at MNP Digital
- Nick Kolpakov, BBA Marketing (2016), Enterprise Account Executive,
- Roshan Noronha, Associate Degree in Bioinformatics (2016), Automation Scientist at AbCellera
This special event is part of our Get Connected Career Day. Alumni will join us on campus to share their career stories and offer networking opportunities with current students and past alumni. This is an interactive session.
Accounting, Business, and Marketing Alumni Panel (on campus) | Register
Monday, October 31, 2022 | 5:00 pm–7:00 pm | T Building Gallery
- Join the School of Management Alumni from Business, Marketing, Accounting, and Finance for a fun evening of networking with current students
Computer Science, Web Mobile App Development, and Data Analytics Alumni Panel (online via Zoom) | Register
Wednesday, November 23, 2022 | 5:00 pm–6:15 pm
- An opportunity for current students to hear from alumni across 3 Langara program areas
Past Events: Spring 2022
Business, Marketing, and Human Resource Alumni Panel
Monday, January 31, 2022 | 5:00 pm–6:15 pm
- Alejandra Campos, BBA Business Administration (2020), Recruitment Associate at IT/IQ Tech Recruiters
- Navid Ahmadi, Post Degree Diploma Business Administration (2020), Project Coordinator at Vancouver Coastal Health
- Mariana Silvestrin, Post Degree Diploma Business Administration (2021), People Management & Benefits Analyst at Vale Canada
- Steven Salinas, BBA Business Administration (2017), Solution Engineer, Customer Experience at SAP
Computer Science, Web Mobile App Development, and Data Analytics Alumni Panel
Wednesday, March 2, 2022 | 5:00 pm–6:15 pm
- Aditi Jaswal, Post Degree Diploma Data Analytics (2021), IT Coordinator at Amazon
- Kailash Sukumaran, Post Degree Diploma Data Analytics (2021), Data Engineer at Gore Mutual Insurance
- Harmanpreet Kaur, Post Degree Diploma Web Mobile Application Development (2019), Software Engineer at Twitter
Rosalind Ng, Associate's Degree Computer Science (2019), Jr. Data Engineer at eCompliance (Alcumus)
Accounting, Business, and Marketing Alumni Panel
Monday, March 21, 2022 | 5:00 pm–6:15 pm
- Ansh Chhabra, Post Degree Diploma Accounting (2018), Intermediate Accountant at Smythe LLP
- Dylan Craddock, BBA Accounting (2020), Disbursements Administrator at Ritchie Bros
- Natalia Kozlowski, BBA Marketing Management (2018), Product Specialist at TELUS
Suzana Bozza, Post Degree Diploma Business (2017), Project Technologist at BC Housing
See more past Alumni Talks events from previous semesters.
Employers are subject to change. Check this page for updates.
For any questions regarding Alumni Talks, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.