In collaboration with Alumni & Community Engagement, the Co-op and Career Development Centre brings you Alumni Talks, a speaker series, where Langara graduates will share their experiences, challenges, and career journeys. Interested in learning more about our Langara Alumni? Check out the Alumni Stories page to read about their journey from Langara to the workplace and the advice they'd like to share with students!
Fall 2023 Alumni Talks
Looking to improve your professional networking skills before speaking with industry experts and Alumni? Come to the Elevate Your Pitch Networking Workshop (On Campus) on Wednesday, October 11, 5:30 pm–7:00 pm to practice your networking skills!
Alumni Talks: Networking & Career Advice (on campus)
Tuesday, October 17 | 5:30 pm–7:00 pm | T Building Gallery | Register
- Brunna Pimenta, PDD Business Administration (2021), Operations Specialist at Electronic Arts
- Kevinn Sanchez, BBA Business Administration (2019), Associate Director at Robert Half
- Marilia Costa, PDD Business Administration (2020), Inside Sales Professional at Organika Health Products
- Puthirin Thieng, PDD, Accounting (2023), Staff Accountant, Pace Accounting Inc.
Alumni Talks: Networking & Elevator Pitch (on campus)
Thursday, November 16 | 5:30 pm–7:00 pm | T Building Gallery | Registration coming soon
- Alumni panelists coming soon
Past Fall 2023 Alumni Talks
Alumni Talks: Networking & Career Prep (on campus)
Monday, September 18 | 5:30 pm–7:00 pm | T Building Gallery
See more past Alumni Talks events from previous semesters.
Panelists and event details are subject to change. Check this page for updates.
For any questions regarding Alumni Talks, contact email@example.com.