Langara's C3 Job Board is an online career-management system for students looking for jobs and for employers posting positions for their organization. If you are a current Langara student or a Continuing Studies student in a certificate program and have a student number, you can access the system to search for Co-op, PDD, full-time, part-time, and temporary/summer jobs.
- Log in with your student ID and Password
- See the C3 Job Board Activation Guide (PDF) on how to login to the C3 job board
How to set up your account:
- Go to https://langara-csm.symplicity.com/students
- Click on the My Account tab
- Complete the personal, academic and privacy section and upload a photo of yourself
- Now, you will be able to access most features
How to access job postings:
- Go to the Jobs tab to access job postings
How to upload files to C3:
- Click on the Documents tab
- Click My Documents
- Click Add New
- Here, you can upload your resumes, cover letters and other supporting documents
How to personalize your profile:
- Click the circle button in the top right corner that shows your initials
- Click Personal Information
- Here, you can add a photo, personal statement, experience, projects, skills & competencies
Ready to post a job? Visit the C3 Job Board and submit your job posting, or contact us.
Along with posting Co-op positions, employers can post paid full-time, part-time, and temporary positions within Canada on our Co-op & Career Connector (C3) job board to access our career-oriented current students and recent graduate.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.