The Langara College GSO Internship program is here to help students–especially those that face barriers to participation–gain confidence and develop valuable intercultural skills by studying or working abroad.
Step 1: Complete the application form.
- Apply online now (preferred method)
- Download a MS Word version (for manual submission)
- Email your completed application to email@example.com or drop off a printed application in person at the Co-op & Career Development Centre in C121 (behind the Bookstore).
Step 2: Dream big.
- Get ready for possibilities by researching your ideal opportunity! What are your personal, career, and/or academic interests and what city or country might you find this once-in-a-lifetime experience? Start dreaming here or feel free to bring your own ideas.
Step 3: Receive notification for funding.
- Once an application has been approved, funded students will be referred directly to Intern Abroad HQ for one-on-one interviews and internships opportunity exploration.
Don’t have a resume or any interview experience? Reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in-person in C121 (behind the Bookstore).
While there are general eligibility guidelines, every application will be individually considered. We encourage any eligible students who are interested in a global work or study experience to apply. Applications will be reviewed once respective application deadlines have passed.
Interested and want to find out more? Contact email@example.com or join an information session.
Note: The GSO program is a federally funded project and all participating students will need to create an online account on the GSO platform to complete a pre- and post-internship survey.
About Global Skills Opportunity
Global Skills Opportunity (GSO) is an integral component of the Government of Canada’s International Education Strategy. The program aims to empower post-secondary institutions to increase the participation of young Canadians—especially underrepresented students—in international learning opportunities both at home and abroad.