The Co-op and Career Connector (C3) Job Board, provides access to full-time, part-time, seasonal, volunteer, and SWAP jobs.
All students can sign up and access jobs on C3. Co-op and PDD Work Experience students will be able to see additional jobs related to their work experience requirements.
Students can get access by:
- Ceating a student profile.
- Uploading a resume and cover letter.
- Searching jobs by full-time, part-time, seasonal, volunteer, SWAP, co-op, or PDD.
Download the Student Login Procedures Guide (PDF) for detailed steps on how to set up your account.
Need a sample resume or cover letter? Download from our Resources page.
To upload a job to C3, companies must be a registered business, have a business address, and offer paid work. Volunteer opportunities from not-for-profit organizations can also be posted. Internal departments posting SWAP jobs can also follow the steps below.
Employers can get access by:
- Creating an employer profile.
- Uploading available job(s).