The Co-op and Career Connector (C3) Job Board, provides access to full-time, part-time, temporary/summer, and SWAP jobs.
All students can sign up and access jobs on C3. Co-op and PDD Work Experience students will be able to see additional jobs related to their work experience requirements.
Students can get access by:
- Creating a student profile.
- Uploading a resume and cover letter.
- Searching jobs by full-time, part-time, temporary/seasonal, SWAP, co-op, or PDD.
Download the Student Login Procedures Guide (PDF) for detailed steps on how to set up your account.
Looking for help with your resume or cover letter? Attend a career workshop or book a one-on-one resume review.
Need a sample resume or cover letter? Download a template.
To upload a job to C3, companies must be a registered business, have a business address, and offer paid work. We are currently only accepting job postings for paid work within Canada and we are not accepting international job postings at this time. Volunteer opportunities from not-for-profit organizations can also be posted. Internal departments posting SWAP jobs can also follow the steps below.
Employers can get access by:
- Creating an employer profile.
- Select 'Create Job Posting' on the right hand side.
- Uploading available job(s).