The student clinic for the Registered Massage Therapy Diploma Program gives the student therapists the opportunity to hone their skills and build their confidence throughout the program. As participants in these clinics, you will receive assessment and treatment from a supervised student in a learning setting. Appointments are booked for one hour, a portion of which will be dedicated to a health history interview, assessment of the area to be treated, hands on treatment as well as reassessment and home care suggestions such as stretching or exercises.
PLEASE NOTE: if you are currently involved in a claim with ICBC or WCB, unfortunately our students are prohibited from treating you.
For more information and to book an appointment, please call 604.872.2471.
FALL 2017 CLINIC TIMES
- Mondays: Treatments can be booked with our Semester 3 and Semester 4 students with start times beginning at 1:00 pm and concluding at 6:30 pm (starting the week of September 25)
- Tuesdays: Treatments can be booked with our Semester 3 and Semester 6 students with start times beginning at 1:00 pm and concluding at 8:30 pm
- Thursdays: Treatments can be booked with our Semester 6 students with start time beginning at 1:15 pm and concluding at 7:15 pm
- Fridays: Treatments can be booked with our Semester 4 Students with start time begining at 1:00 pm and concluding at 8:00 pm
- Saturdays: Treatments can be booked with our Semester 3 students with start times begining at 10:30 am and concluding at 3:00 pm
Please note: There are no clinics on statutory holidays or long weekends, nor between terms. Our RMT Student Clinic is closed on Labour Day (September 4), Thanksgving Day (October 9) and Remembrance Day Weekend (November 13)
$40 per appointment for the general public
$30 for Langara alumni
$20 for seniors (over 65) and Langara staff and students with valid Langara ID.
The Student Treatment Fee can be paid by cash, credit or debit. We do not accept American Express.
To book an appointment please call 604.872.2471. For more information on these clinics please email email@example.com
For the general public, please download this guide on what to expect during your treatment to the Student RMT Clinic.