Yoga Teacher Training
Our goal is to train Yoga teachers in the classical, therapeutic and holistic practices of Yoga. Through experiential learning, our certified teachers create balanced Yoga classes, to support physical and emotional well-being. We recognize Yoga as a valuable health profession that contributes to personal growth and social change.
Langara YTT is turning 10 this fall!
Our programs provide evaluation and feedback, peer to peer support, mentorship and community practicum placements. Whether you are seeking a new career, upgrading your skills, or are simply passionate about pursuing your dream, strengthen your credentials with the Langara name behind you.
- Receive a certificate vetted through Langara College’s Education Council
- First public college in BC offering holistic, traditional and therapeutic yoga teacher trainings
- Experiential, active and heart-centered education learning models
- Train with experienced instructors who have made their passion their profession
- One time application fee of $100
- Tax deductable, no GST, early bird and alumni discounts
- International Association of Yoga Therapists Member School (IAYT)
See the programs tab for detailed program information!