International students can fill out and submit their International Student Admissions Application Form. Langara has full-time study packages for international students in eight-month, twelve-month, or 24-month (two years) programs in areas of their interest.
- Download the student handbook here: Student Handbook
For more information, contact John Neuls by email at email@example.com.
Successful completion of BC Grade 12 or equivalent (i.e., 12 years of formal education).
See a listing of some acceptable international credentials.
English is the language of instruction at Langara College. You are required to demonstrate proficiency in the English language prior to admission to a Real Estate program. You may demonstrate English language proficiency by one of the following:
- TOEFL (paper-based) with a total score of 550 or higher and an essay score of 4.0 or higher
- TOEFL (computer-based) with a total score of 213 or higher and an essay score of 4.0 or higher
- TOEFL (Internet-based) with a total score of 80 or higher and a minimum of 18 in Listening, 20 in Reading, 18 in Speaking, and 20 in Writing
- IELTS 6.0
- IB English A1 or A2 (HL or SL) with a score of 4
- LET (Langara English Test) Level 2
- ELA (English Language Assessment) 145 offered by VCC (Vancouver Community College)
- Successful completion of LEAP Level 7
- Successful completion of B.C. Grade 12 English or Communications or equivalent
- Successful completion of a post-secondary English or Communications course for which Langara College awards transfer credit
International students who want to study at Langara are required to have a study permit according to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). Visit the International Education website for information pertaining to international students.
For further information about eligibility and application process, visit the CIC website or call the CIC Call Centre at 1.888.242.2100 (Canada only).
Please complete the International Student Admissions Application Form.
Submit completed application form and correct fee:
- Online through feeportal.langara.ca
- In person, with cash, cheque, Visa or MasterCard: Continuing Studies, A Building
- By mail with cheque: Langara College Continuing Studies, 100 West 49th Ave, Vancouver, BC V5Y2Z6
Then, submit the following supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copy of work and/or study permit (if already attained)
- Copy of English proficiency proof
- Copy of transcripts from outside of Canada
- Official transcripts from institutions within Canada
You may also mail/drop off supporting documents to:
Langara College Continuing Studies
Attn: Program Coordinator, Real Estate
100 West 49th Ave
Vancouver, BC V5Y 2Z6
When your application has been approved, you will receive an email from Langara College to confirm your acceptance, with information on how to register for courses and pay tuition fees.
There is a $155 non-refundable application fee, payable by Visa or Mastercard.
Tuition Deposit Fee
Students who require a study permit in order to study at Langara College will need to pay a $3,000 non-refundable deposit fee in order to receive a Letter of Acceptance. You will need this Letter of Acceptance to apply for a study permit. Once you have a valid study permit, the $3,000 deposit can be used towards your course fees. Students from the following countries will need to pay 100% of their first year tuition: China, India, Philippines.
Students whose study permit application is denied by Immigration Canada can receive a refund on the deposit once they submit their current refusal letter from Immigration Canada.
Tuition fees are currently the same for domestic and international students (subject to change).