How to Log In
On the College home page, enter your Langara ID and password (same as your Web Registration Login ID and PIN).
If you can't remember your Langara ID please contact:
- University Studies and Career Students - Registrar and Enrolment Services at 604.323.5595 during Registration periods, or 604.323.5241 at other times;
- Continuing Studies Students - Continuing Studies Office at 604.323.5322;
- Employees - Human Resources at 604.323-5638;
What's my Langara ID?
Your Langara ID is the number that you are given when you first become a Langara student or employee and stays with you forever. This number may also be known as your login ID.
If you don't know what your Langara ID is, contact Registrar and Enrolment Services at 604.323.5241. If you are a student with the Continuing Studies Department, please contact the Continuing Studies Office at 604.323.5322.
How do I get my T2202A tax receipt?
The easiest way to check your T2202A tax receipt is to login directly to Web Registration.
What's my password/PIN?
myLangara calls it a password. Web Registration calls it a PIN. Your myLangara password and your Web Registration PIN are the same.
Login to myLangara using the same information you have used to login to Web Registration in the past.
- New students are given a default PIN with their registration package.
- Employees are given a password/PIN by the Human Resources Department.
For both students and employees, you have only one password/PIN to remember.
What if I forgot my password?
There are two ways to have your password reset by the College:
- Call Registrar and Enrolment Services at 604.323.5595 during Registration periods, or 604.323.5241 at other times. They will ask you a series of questions to verify your identity before resetting your password. If you are a Continuing Studies student, call the Continuing Studies Office at 604.323.5322
- Go to the IT Service Desk (entrance of the Library) in person and show your student card.
How do I change my password?
From the myLangara Home tab, click on Change Password/PIN. in the Online Self Service section Proceed with the dialog to change your PIN/myLangara password.
I'm a former student. Am I a member of myLangara?
Only recent students have been made automatic members of myLangara. However, any former student can join.
If you are a student with the Continuing Studies Department, please check the FAQ for instructions.
If you're a returning student and haven't been at Langara for more than a few years, you can easily join myLangara. You will need to know your Langara ID and PIN.
If you can't remember your Langara ID, contact Registrar and Enrolment Services at 604.323.5595 during Registration periods, or 604.323.5241 at other times.
I've just applied to Langara College. Am I member of myLangara?
You become a member of myLangara once your application and application fee have been processed by the College. You will receive information regarding myLangara once you are admitted.
I want to check my LET scores. How do I do that?
The best way to check your LET scores is to login directly to Web Registration.
I'm a Continuing Studies student. Am I in myLangara?
Probably not. Currenty only a small number of Continuing Studies students are members of myLangara. CMA Fast Track students login to myLangara to access their WebCT course. All other Continuing Studies students should login directly to Web Registration.
If you are a Continuing Studies student looking for your T2202A tax receipt, login directly to Web Registration.
I still need help. What do I do?
Call Registrar and Enrolment Services at 604.323.5241, or call the Continuing Studies Office at 604.323.5322 if you are a student with the Continuing Studies Department.