The Co-op and Career Development Centre offers workshops to help you get a head start on your career. For a full list of workshops, resume reviews, interview practice, and small group career exploration, visit our events page to register.
Attend an online workshop to gain the knowledge, skills, and tools needed to connect to industry experts. Register.
- Job Search Skills – September 23 and October 6
- Resumes – September 16, 21, and October 7
- Cover Letters – October 8
- Interviews – October 13
- LinkedIn – September 22 and October 15
One to One Resume Review
Register for a one to one 30 minute resume review session. Please have a copy of your resume ready for review. Please note, if you are currently registered in an EXPE class please ask your current instructor for feedback on your resume.
Career Talks Presented by RBC Royal Bank
Career Talks is a series of virtual career panels that will feature experts from a variety of industries. Each panel will focus on a different theme including hiring trends, science & tech, business, and more from September to November 2020, Career Talks will include 3–5 industry experts on each panel speaking to a day in the life of their work. See full list of panels and register.
Hear from graduates from our business and technology programs.
Business Alumni: Wednesday, October 14 | 5:30 pm–6:30 pm | Register
- Melody Lin, BBA Graduate (2019), Marketing & Business Operations | Social Media Manager
- Simrandeep Singh, PDD Business Administration (2017), Operations Coordinator at Canadian Dry Storage
Computer Science Alumni: Monday, November 2 | 5:30 pm–6:30 pm | Register
- Baljeet Singh, Associates Degree Computer Science (2018), Software Developer at Powerex
- Subbaramaiah Mettu, Diploma Computer Science (2017), Fullstack Developer at ATB Financial | FinTech | Agile
Tech Thursday Presented by Rogers Business
Tech Thursday is a series of monthly panels where industry experts will talk about a day in the life of their career, the position and skills required to do their work, and tips for students entering their company. A variety of job types, career paths, and future outlooks will be presented each month.
Co-op Information Sessions
Curious if Co-op is right for you? Check to see if there is a co-op option in your field of study, then attend a virtual information session to learn more.
- Thursday, October 1 | 12:30 pm–1:00 pm | Register
- Wednesday, October 21 | 12:30 pm–1:00 pm | Register
- Tuesday, November 10 | 10:30 am–11:00 am | Register