Co-op & Career Development Workshops and Information Sessions
April – August 2018
The Co-op and Career Development Centre offers workshops each semester to help you get a head start on your job search activities. Attend a workshop to gain knowledge, skills, and tools needed to land the position you want.
Click here to view descriptions and register for any of the workshops below, you will be asked for your student ID, name, email, and program area.
Resume Review Sessions
- For Resume Reviews in April, May, and June, visit the calendar to register.
Bring your draft resume to a one-on-one review session. Book a 30-minute session. Due to high demand and limited time for one-on-one appointments, no shows will no longer be offered one-on-one appointments unless cancellation notification is given (by email to email@example.com) prior to your appointment. If you are unable to book a resume review session, please consider attending a Resume Workshop for help with your resume.
Finding A Part-time Job In Canada Workshop
- Tuesday, May 8 | 12:30 pm–1:30 pm | Room A353 | Register
- Thursday, April 19 | 12:30 pm–1:30 pm | Room A353 | Register
- Thursday, May 10 | 12:30 pm–1:30 pm | Room A353 | Register
Career Exploration Workshop Series
- Monday, May 28 | 12:30 pm–1:30 pm | Room A353 | Defining Your Skills And Exploring What You Are Good At | Register
Promoting Yourself Workshop Series
- Tuesday May 15 | 1:30 pm–2:30 pm | Room A353 | Communication Skills in the Workplace | Register
Co-op Information Session
- Friday, April 20 | 12:30 pm–1:00 pm | Room A353 | Register
- Tuesday, May 15 | 2:30 pm–3:00 pm | Room A353 | Register
- Thursday, May 31 | 12:30 pm–1:00 pm | Room A353 | Register
- Monday, June 11 | 12:30 pm–1:00 pm | Room A353 | Register
- Wednesday, June 27 | 2:30 pm–3:00 pm | Room A353 | Register