Fall 2021 Semester
Co-op and Career Development Centre offers workshops to help you get a head start on your career. For a full list of workshops, resume reviews, interview practice, and resume reviews. Visit our events page to register for workshops and resume reviews.
Career Workshops September to December 2021
Register and attend an online workshop to gain the knowledge, skills, and tools needed to connect to industry experts.
- Resumes - Sept 10 (online), Sep 20 (online), Oct 13 (online), Nov 24 (on campus)
- LinkedIn - Sept 15 (online), Oct 20 (on campus and online)
- Your Brand Matters (RBC) - Oct 5 (on campus), Nov 2 (on campus and online)
- Cover Letters - Sept 23 (online), Nov 3 (online)
- Job Search/Transferrable Skills - Sept 29 (on campus), Nov 18 (on campus)
- Job Interviews - Oct 14 (on campus), Nov 29 (on campus)
- Informational Interviews - Oct 7 (online), Oct 25 (on campus)
One to One Resume Review
Register for a one-to-one 20-30 minute resume review session. Students will need to submit a copy of their resume ready for review. Please note, students currently registered in an EXPE class should ask their current EXPE instructor for feedback. Resume Reviews are limited please sign up for one session.
Tech Thursday is a series of monthly panels where industry experts will talk about a day in the life of their career, the position and skills required to do their work, and tips for students entering their company.
Career Talks is a series of virtual career panels that will feature experts from a variety of industries. Each panel will focus on a different theme including hiring trends, science & tech, business, and more.
Alumni Talks is a panel series, hosted in collaboration with Alumni & Community Engagement, where Langara graduates will share their experiences, challenges, and career journeys.