Two marks scanning systems are available on campus. These allow instructors to mark multiple choice exams and generate reports. Scanners are available in the following rooms:
- Faculty Lab B017: ParScore software
- Copy Room A243: ParScore software
- Printing Room T454: Coming 2020
These workstations have PDF guides to the software available on the desktop as well as a printed copy by the station.
- ParScore test headers and exam sheets are available at the Switchboard reception area
- Please report any error/malfunctions to the IT Service Desk
Note: It is the instructor's responsibility to scan their own exams. The IT department will provide training upon request.
Who can use this service?
- Langara College Business Hours
- Instructors can also access after hours by signing in at the Security Office.