How do I contact the IT Department?
- Create an AskIT
- For urgent issues, use our live support at remotesupport.langara.ca
- If you are an instructor on campus with an issue impacting a live class please call the IT Service Desk at ext. 5999
- Visit us at the IT Service Desk located beside the Library entrance
|Monday to Friday||
8:00 am - 4:00 pm (Limited support* from 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm)
9:00 am - 5:00 pm (Limited support*)
*Note: Limited support means only one technician is available via chat. If the technician is not available, please submit a ticket via AskIT or contact Support the next business day.
A/V Services Hours
|Monday to Thursday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm (Closed 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm every Tuesday)|
|Friday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
- The IT Service Desk is located on the first floor of the Library, directly beside the entrance.
- The A/V Service Desk is located in Room C265 of the C building, and is also accessible through the second floor of the A building.