*UPDATE FOR THE FALL 2020 SEMESTER*
As part of the College's COVID-19 response, the Langara IT Service Desk will be closed on campus. Support will still be provided remotely. Please continue to submit any IT Help tickets through our Knowledge Base.
If you have an urgent issue, please visit us at https://remotesupport.langara.ca/ to talk to a Service Desk technician.
How do I contact the IT Department?
- Create an IT Help ticket
- For urgent issues, use our live support at remotesupport.langara.ca
- Call the IT Service Desk at ext. 5999 and listen carefully to the available options
- Visit us at the IT Service Desk located beside the Library entrance. The Service Desk in the Library will be closed for the Fall 2020 semester
Live Chat Support Hours
|Monday to Friday||
8:00 am - 4:00 pm (Limited support* from 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm)
9:00 am - 5:00 pm (Limited support*)
*Note: Limited support means only one technician is available via chat. If the technician is not available, please submit a ticket via IT Help or contact Remote Support the next business day.
A/V Services Hours
|Monday to Thursday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm (Closed 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm every Tuesday)|
|Friday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
- The IT Service Desk is located on the first floor of the Library, directly beside the entrance.
- Note: The IT Service Desk will be closed for the Fall 2020 semester. Please use one of the alternate methods of contact listed above
- The A/V Service Desk is located in Room C265 of the C building, and is also accessible through the second floor of the A building.