Langara's go-to for all things AV.
AV Services is part of the IT infrastructure group. We provide audio visual solutions and services to the Langara community. We are reponsible for maintaining the AV infrastructure across the College.
Please be advised that Audio Visual Services is not currently accepting walk-ins. We are providing in-person services by appointment only between 8:30 am and 4:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- If you require assistance with classroom emergencies, please call 5999 from a local phone, or (604) 323-5999 from your cellphone
- To schedule an appointment with us, or to request any other types of AV services, please submit an IT Help ticket
- Alternatively, you can visit https://remotesupport.langara.ca/ to talk to a technician
Services available through AV Services include:
- Classroom and meeting room support
- Event support
- Maintenance and system integration
- Tele/videoconferencing support
- Equipment loans
- Photo ID
- Note: As of September 1st, 2018, printing services, media production, graphics services, and support for overhead transparency projectors (OHP) and VHS are no longer part of AV Services' portfolio
Looking for information on how to use wireless screen casting? Here are a few guides to get you started.