What if I forgot my Student ID password?
Here is one way to have your password reset by the College:
- Registrar & Enrolment Services:
- In-person (T101) during office hours (Monday – Thursday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm). Please bring your student ID card.
- Call Registrar and Enrolment Services at 604.323.5241 option 0. You will be asked a series of questions to verify your identity before resetting your password.
If you are a Continuing Studies student, call the Continuing Studies Office at 604.323.5322
- Please visit https://langara.ca/login/help.html and fill out the form. You will need the following when filling out the form:
- Your Full Name
- Your Langara Student ID Number
- Your Date of Birth
- Your Address or Phone Number (what we have on record for you).
How do I change my Student ID password?
From the myLangara Home tab, click on Manage Computer Accounts located in the Online Self Service section and proceed with the dialog to change your PIN/myLangara password.
How do I get my T2202A tax receipt?
From the myLangara home tab, click on Student Main Menu located in the Online Self Service section and click on Canadian Tax Forms.
I'm a former student. Am I a member of myLangara?
Only recent students have been made automatic members of myLangara. However, any former student can join.
If you're a returning student and haven't been at Langara for more than a few years, you can easily join myLangara. You will need to know your Langara ID and PIN.
If you can't remember your Langara ID, contact the Registrar's Office at 604.323.5241.
I've just applied to Langara College. Am I member of myLangara?
You become a member of myLangara once your application and application fee have been processed by the College. You will receive information regarding myLangara once you are admitted.
I want to check my LET scores. How do I do that?
From the myLangara home tab, click on Student Main Menu located in the Online Self Service section and click on Student Records.
I still need help. What do I do?
Call the Registrar's Office at (604) 323-5241, or call the Continuing Studies Office at
(604) 323-5322 if you are a student in the Continuing Studies Department.