New students: For information on activating your Computer User ID, click below on the "Computer User ID" tab. By activating your Computer User ID (CUID), you will also activate your O365 email.
Our IT systems and services require several different user logins:
- Student ID
- Computer User ID
- Langara email account
Which Login do I use for each online service? If your name is John Smith, login details would be:
|Student ID||199999999||Student Information System password||Student Information System (Registration, Account Balance, Records, etc.), Library account, Library room booking, C3 Job Board|
|Computer User ID||jsmith99||Computer User ID password||On-campus computers, myFiles, and myPrint.|
|Email Addressfirstname.lastname@example.org||Computer User ID password||O365 email, eduroam Wifi, U-Pass BC Compass website, LinkedIn Learning, Brightspace by D2L, IT Knowledge Base|
Your Student ID:
- Your Student ID is the 9 digit number that you are given when you first become a Langara student.
- This number will remain the same as long as you are a student
- If you leave and then return to the college, your original Student ID will still be valid.
- Student Information System calls it a password. Web Registration calls it a PIN.
- Your Student Information System password and your Web Registration PIN are the same.
- Log into the Student Information System using the same information you have used to login to Web Registration in the past.
- New students are given a default PIN with their registration package.
You can use your Langara email account to log into multiple systems.
Systems that are accessed using the Langara email account:
- Office365 email
- Eduroam Wi-Fi network
- U-Pass BC Compass Card website
- LinkedIn Learning
- Brightspace by D2L
- IT Knowledge Base
email example: email@example.com. Password is the same one that you use to log in to campus computers (i.e., accompanies your Computer User ID)