Our IT systems and services require several different user logins:
New students: For information on activating your Computer User ID, click below on the “Computer User ID” tab. By activating your Computer User ID (CUID), you will also activate your O365 email.
Continuing Studies Students: You will not be able to activate your CUID or 0365 email until the first day of your registered course.
- Student ID
- Computer User ID
- Langara email account (CUID must be activated to use)
Your Student ID:
- Your Student ID is the 9 digit number that you are given when you first become a Langara student.
- This number will remain the same as long as you are a student
- If you leave and then return to the college, your original Student ID will still be valid.
- Student Information System calls it a password. Web Registration calls it a PIN.
- Your Student Information System password and your Web Registration PIN are the same.
- Log into the Student Information System using the same information you have used to login to Web Registration in the past.
- New students are given a default PIN with their registration package.
You can use your Langara email account to log into multiple systems.
Reminder: You must activate your CUID prior to logging in to the below services, as this will also activate your email.
Systems that are accessed using the Langara email account:
- Office365 email
- Brightspace by D2L
- Library e-resources
- Library room booking
- Eduroam Wi-Fi network
- U-Pass BC Compass Card website
- LinkedIn Learning
- IT Knowledge Base
email example: firstname.lastname@example.org. Password is the same one that you use to log in to campus computers (i.e., accompanies your Computer User ID)