Our IT systems and services require several different user logins:
New students: For information on activating your Computer User ID, click below on the "Computer User ID" tab. By activating your Computer User ID (CUID), you will also activate your O365 email.
- Student ID
- Computer User ID
- Langara email account (CUID must be activated to use)
Your Student ID:
- Your Student ID is the 9 digit number that you are given when you first become a Langara student.
- This number will remain the same as long as you are a student
- If you leave and then return to the college, your original Student ID will still be valid.
- Student Information System calls it a password. Web Registration calls it a PIN.
- Your Student Information System password and your Web Registration PIN are the same.
- Log into the Student Information System using the same information you have used to login to Web Registration in the past.
- New students are given a default PIN with their registration package.
You can use your Langara email account to log into multiple systems.
Reminder: You must activate your CUID prior to logging in to the below services, as this will also activate your email.
Systems that are accessed using the Langara email account:
- Office365 email
- Eduroam Wi-Fi network
- U-Pass BC Compass Card website
- LinkedIn Learning
- Brightspace by D2L
- IT Knowledge Base
email example: firstname.lastname@example.org. Password is the same one that you use to log in to campus computers (i.e., accompanies your Computer User ID)