New Employees & Password Resets: For information on activating your Computer User ID & resetting your password, click below on the "Computer User ID & Employee Email (O 365)" tab.
Our IT systems and services require several different user logins.
Which Login do I use for each online service? If your name is John Smith, login details would be:
|Employee ID||199999999||Banner & Student Information System
|Computer User ID||jsmith||On-campus computers, myFiles|
||Office 365 email, eduroam Wifi, LinkedIn Learning, Ask IT Knowledge Base and Brightspace by D2L|
All employee accounts will be generated 7 days before the beginning of their contract (as long as the contract is entered into Workday). If the contract is entered less then 7 days before the start date, the computer account will be generated the next day.
- Our user ID convention ( initial + last name ) may occasionally produce inappropriate or embarrassing wordings. IT will make changes to such usernames on request.
New Employees: You must activate your Computer User ID in order to login to computers on campus and access your new Langara email account
- To activate your Computer User ID please check out the instructions in our IT Knowledge Base.
Existing Employees: You can reset and update your Computer User ID and Langara email account password by following the instructions below
You can use your Langara email account to log into multiple systems.
Systems that are accessed using the Langara email account:
email example: email@example.com. Password is the same one that you use to log in to campus computers (i.e., accompanies your Computer User ID)
- To login to Banner/Student Information System, enter your 9 digit Langara ID and PIN.
- Your Langara ID is the 9 digit number that you are given when you first become a Langara employee. This number will remain the same as long as you are employed with the college.
- If you can't remember your Langara ID please contact IT.
- Banner/Student Information System calls it a password. Web Registration calls it a PIN. Your Banner/Student Information System password and your Web Registration PIN are the same.
- Login to Banner/Student Information System using the same information you have used to login to Web Registration in the past.
- Employees are given a password/PIN upon hire by the Human Resources Department.