Gartner Reports and Research
Now available to Langara students and employees.
Langara employees and students now have access to Gartner. Gartner is a tech and market research resource tool providing research and data in the form of case studies, videos, statistics, podcasts, and more using Gartner-specific research methodologies.
These topics may include:
- IT Management
- Business Applications
- Operations Management
- Vendor Ratings
- Communications & Stakeholder Management
Log in to learn more.
What is Gartner?
Gartner is a technological research and consulting firm that conducts and provides market research, market analysis, and virtual events on various fields and industries. Information is tailored to what you are looking for.
- Gartner-exclusive research and reports: An extensive collection of up-to-date market research collected first-hand by Gartner’s global team of experts.
- Personal library: Create a personal library by saving any research for your areas of interest.
- Webinars and online events: Attend online webinars and events through your myGartner dashboard for in-depth insight to your topic or field of interest.
How does Gartner do it?
Gartner provides an array of market research, market analysis, and webinars by using Gartner-specific research approach which include:
- Magic Quadrant: Gives a wide-angle view of the relative positions of competitors in a specific market. Learn more.
- Hype Cycle: Distinguishes the hype around new technologies that are commercially viable. Learn more.
Take advantage of your Gartner Access and log in to explore more today!