- Open to International Students, Canadian citizens and permanent residents.
- Successful completion of a 3- or 4-year accredited bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognized university or college is required.
- A mandatory video interview will form part of the admission process and will be used in the final selection.
Students must demonstrate English-language proficiency with one of the following:
- TOEFL (internet-based) with a total score of 90 or higher, and a minimum of 22 in Listening, 22 in Reading, 21 in Speaking, and 21 in Writing
- IELTS (Academic) 6.5 overall with no band less than 6.0
- CAEL 70 overall with essay 70
- LPI (Language Proficiency Index) Level 4 with essay 24
- Successful completion of LEAP Level 8
- Successful completion of B.C. Grade 12 English or Communications 12 or equivalent
- Successful completion of a post-secondary level English or Communications course for which Langara College awards transfer credit.