Educational Travel Courses
Langara’s Educational Travel Programs are designed for people who have a passion for learning and a desire to share their experiences with others. Our programs cater to small groups travelling through different countries and cultures. Programs are led by College instructors who direct the learning experience.
Educational Travel Programs feature:
- Tours suitable for mature adults
- Open to to current students and members of the public
- Tours led by Langara College instructors
- Learning-focused itineraries
- Small groups
- Pre-trip orientation lectures and information sessions
- Discounted language or photography courses available prior to some tours
- Experiential learning
- Intergenerational participants
Our Educational Travel Programs specialize in small group tours (group size usually 6-16). We recommend booking early to avoid disappointment. Please contact us to be kept up-to-date and for up-to-date itineraries, dates, and pricing.