May 3, 2019
Following our last update, we are pleased to report that remediation of the Science and Technology Building (T Building) is on schedule, and T Building will be re-opened to the students, staff, faculty, and the general public effective Monday, May 6, 2019. Please continue to check this page for the latest updates.
T Building update (May 3):
- All classrooms and labs, including the Gallery will be open on May 6
- Nursing Lab (G103a) will be re-opened in T Building on May 6
- Subway restaurant will be open effective Tuesday, May 7
- Other areas, including offices and meeting rooms, remain under construction until June (please take extra care around work zones, which will be clearly marked)
Please note: The following student services can be found in the following temporary locations:
- Registrar & Enrolment Services (RES) Front Counter: A Building (Continuing Studies front counter near main entrance)
- RES Advising Appointment Check-ins and Tour Check-ins: L109
- Lost & Found: Campus Security, by A Building
- Office of Dean of Student Services: B204
- Student Conduct & Judicial Affairs Drop in: B204
We also invite you to join us for some welcome back activities at the T Building organized by Student Services and Langara Students' Union. Please click here to see the event details. All welcome.