- Voicemail is available 24 hours a day.
- If voicemail is not answering your calls, ensure that you have activated it by programming Call Forward to your voicemail box. You need to do this only once.
- Played messages will automatically be discarded by the Voicemail system 4 days from when they were received. Un-played messages will automatically be discarded after 28 days.
- Passcodes must be in place on all mailboxes. Your passcode must be four to ten digits.
- Keep your greeting up to date. If you will be out of the office for a day or more, change your greeting so callers don't leave messages you will not be able to reply to.
If you will be away for an extended period and wish to prevent messages from being left for you, call the IT Service desk to disable your mailbox message-taking ability or the caller's ability to bypass your greeting.