Textbook Rentals Textbook Rental FAQs Compare Prices Online Access Codes & eTexts
Save up to 50% off the new retail price of selected titles!
Requirements for the Rental
- You must be 18 years of age, be a Langara student with a valid Langara Student ID card or Continuing Studies Student Registration/Fees Statement acceptance letter.
- Your parents can act as the renter if you are under 18 years old.
- At the time of rental you will need your Student ID card, or Continuing Studies Student Registration/Feed Statement acceptance letter and valid Driver’s License or Provincial ID, and an email address.
How to Rent
- Rentals must be done in person, instore.
- Rentable titles will have a "Rent" price on the shelf tag. Alternatively, take your textbooks to a cashier. When the cashier scans in the book, they will be alerted if it is a rentable title and will ask if you'd like to rent or purchase.
- Present your Student ID card to secure the rental.
- Sign the rental agreement and make your payment.
- Return the rental by the deadline to the Bookstore.
Rental Period and Return
- Rentals are non-refundable.
- The deadline to return 2018 Fall rental books to the bookstore is December 18th, 2018.
- The deadline to return 2019 Spring rental books to the bookstore is April 22nd, 2019.
Rental Program Agreement
Our current rental agreement, which will be signed at cashiers, can be found here.
Check out our Rental FAQs for more details.
Last updated November 2018