Textbook Rentals Textbook Rental FAQs Compare Prices Online Access Codes & eTexts
Save up to 50% off the new retail price of selected titles!
Requirements for the Rental
- You must be 18 years of age, be a Langara student with a valid Langara Student ID card or Continuing Studies Student Registration/Fees Statement acceptance letter.
- Your parents can act as the renter if you are under 18 years old.
- At the time of rental you will need your Student ID card, or Continuing Studies Student Registration/Feed Statement acceptance letter and valid Driver’s License or Provincial ID, and an email address.
How to Rent
- Rentals must be done in person, instore.
- Rentable titles will have a "Rent" price on the shelf tag. Alternatively, take your textbooks to a cashier. When the cashier scans in the book, they will be alerted if it is a rentable title and will ask if you'd like to rent or purchase.
- Present your Student ID card to secure the rental.
- Sign the rental agreement and make your payment.
- Return the rental by the deadline to the Bookstore.
Rental Period and Return
The deadline to return 2018 Summer rental books to the bookstore is August 20th, 2018.
- Rentals are non-refundable.
Rental Program Agreement
Our current rental agreement, which will be signed at cashiers, can be found here.
Check out our Rental FAQs for more details.
Last updated April 2018