Textbook Rentals Textbook Rental FAQs Compare Prices Online Online Access Portals & e-Books
Save up to 50% off the new retail price of selected titles!
Rental Program Details
Our current rental agreement, which will be signed at cashiers, can be found here.
How to Rent
- Take your textbooks to a cashier in the Bookstore.
- The cashier will notify you if any of your titles are available to rent and at which price.
- Present your Student ID# to secure the rental.
- Sign the rental agreement and make your payment.
- Return the rental by the deadline.
Requirements for the Rental
- You must be 18 years of age, be a Langara student with a valid Langara Student ID# or Continuing Studies Student Registration/Fees Statement acceptance letter.
- Your parents can act as the renter if you are under 18 years old.
- At the time of rental you will need your Student ID#, or Continuing Studies Student Registration/Feed Statement acceptance letter, a valid Driver’s License or Provincial ID, and an email address.
Rental Period and Returns
- The deadline to return rental books from the Fall, Sept-Dec semester is December 16th, 2016.
- Rentals are non-refundable.