Helpful Tips about the Bookstore
Keep it on Campus! The Bookstore gives any surplus dollars back to the college, and all of their course material is available from the bookstore at reasonable prices. The Bookstore is not a regular store. Our goal is to serve our college community.
Other than “new”, the Bookstore offers LESS EXPENSIVE choices for their course material including:
- USED — save up to 25% over new.
- DIGITAL — save up to 50% over new.
- BUYBACK —Students can buy new and then return for up to 50% Cash back at the end of exams during Buy Back.
- PRICE MATCHING — The Bookstore price matches Amazon.ca. Terms and conditions do apply.
Help show students how to find their booklist in one place.
We’ve created “Find My Textbooks Tool” which they can use to view, print or shop their personal booklist.
Students can access their personalized booklist through the Find My Textbooks Tool by logging in to the Student Information System. Click Registration > Semester Course Schedule, and look for the orange 'Find My Textbooks Tool' link.
- Textbook Delivery Service within BC is $9.99
- Textbook On Campus Pick-Up Service is $4.00
Students can take advantage of these online services to avoid long line-ups during rush intake time.