The Bookstore can accept payment by:
Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, Discover)
Cheque - Current, valid Langara Student Photo ID is required.
Sponsored Account - If you are a sponsored student, we must receive notification of your sponsorship before you can charge your books and supplies. We highly recommend that you check with the Bookstore before purchasing materials, in order to avoid disappointment. You must also provide your current, valid Langara Student Photo ID.
Both instore and online purchases are subject to the same return policy.
Clothing and Gift Purchases
You have two weeks from the date of purchase to return or exchange. Items must be unused and in the original packaging/with tags.
Textbooks and Course Materials
A refund or exchange may be given in the period following registration (i.e. after the end of exams of the previous term) until the Friday of the first week of semester start. Course materials are considered final sales after this period and until the end of exams for the term.
January 2020 Spring Semester - the last day for refund/exchange is Friday, January 10, 2020.
Online orders that are not picked up or are undeliverable after 3 weeks will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Shipping & handling fees are non-refundable.
- You must have your original receipt. No exceptions.
- New textbooks must in new resaleable condition.
- Only textbook purchases made from the week of Buy Back before term-start to the end of the week following term start are eligible for refund or exchange.
- Not all shrinkwrapped materials are eligible for return and are marked as such. All returnable shrinkwrapped materials are subject to a $5.00 reshrinkwrap fee.
The following are non-returnable items:
- Access codes and eTexts
- Dissection kits, Molecular kits, Nursing kits
- LEAP and LEPP readers
- All LPI and LET prep guides
- Art paper, batteries, lead refills, gift cards
- Compass cards
- Electronics, if opened
- Bar charts
Last Updated December 2019