The Bookstore can accept payment in the following ways:
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, Discover)
- Debit Card
- Cheque - Current, valid, Langara Student Photo ID is required.
- Sponsored Account - If you are a sponsored student, we must receive notification of your sponsorship before you can charge your books and supplies. We highly recommend that you check with the Bookstore before purchasing materials, in order to avoid disappointment. You must also provide your current, valid Langara Student Photo ID.
Online and In-Store
Clothing and Gift purchases may be returned, only if unused and in the original packaging/with tags and within two weeks of the purchase date.
Textbooks and Course Materials:
A refund or exchange may be given in the period following registration until the Friday of the first week of semester start.
Online orders that are not picked up, or are undeliverable after 3 weeks will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Shipping & Handling is non-refundable.
- You must have your original receipt. No exceptions.
- New textbooks must in new resaleable condition.
- Only textbook purchases made from the week of Buy Back before term start to the end of the week following term start are eligible for refund or exchange.
- Not all shrinkwrapped materials are eligible for return and are marked as such. All returnable shrinkwrapped materials are subject to a $5.00 re - wrapping charge.
The following are non-returnable items:
- Access codes, E- Books, Jump Books
- All materials from the CGA
- LEAP and LEPP readers
- All LPI and LET prep - guides and related material
- art paper, batteries, lead refills, gift cards
- Electronics if opened
- Bar charts
Avoid Long Lines
The first 2 days of term generally have the longest lineups at the Bookstore, particularly from mid-morning to late afternoon. Generally we have no significant lineups after the second day.
No one likes standing in line, so may we recommend the following:
- Purchase your textbooks for Pick-Up Service or have them delivered directly to you through MyCampus Store Online
- Choose a Better Day - Come to the bookstore before the beginning of term. You should be able to get your books and course materials without long lineups.
- Choose a Better Time - If you want to buy your books on the first or second day of term, don't line up in the middle of the day. We are open late at the beginning of term (see "Hours of Operation") and we generally have no lineups after 17:00.
All other return conditions apply.