Fall 2017 Bursary application is now available. Deadline for applications is September 20 2017. All applicants will be emailed notification of the results by the end of November.
Explanation of a bursary:
- A bursary is a non-repayable award that is based on financial need and satisfactory academic standing.
- Bursaries may be open to students in any program or restricted to students in specific programs, courses, or terms of study.
- Bursary recipients must satisfy donor requirements and must be Canadian citizens, permanent residents, or protected persons with proof of status and be enrolled in a minimum of 9 credits (6 credits for students with a registered disability).
- Bursaries are given out for the semester in which the student makes an application. Generally, applications must be returned to the Registrar and Enrolment Services Office by the 20th day of the first month of the semester. Some bursaries are term-specific. Others may be awarded in any semester.
- Please note that in addition to the bursaries listed here, Langara College has instituted entrance bursaries to assist students from selected secondary schools to study at the College in the September following graduation from Grade 12. Students should contact their secondary school counselling department or the Langara College Registrar and Enrolment Services Office for details.
Bursaries by category -