Spring 2018 Bursary application is now available. Please complete and return to the Registrar's Office, T101, by January 15th, 2018. All applicants will be emailed notification of the results by the end of March.
Bursaries are non-repayable funds (ie. FREE MONEY!) awarded to eligible students who apply and demonstrate financial need. Please note that if you are eligible for a bursary, these funds will not be awarded till near the end of term, bursary funds should not be counted on to pay for tuition or books.
Please see the following for more information about bursaries:
- Bursaries are open to students enrolled in Regular Studies programs. Only a limited number of Continuing Studies programs are eligible for bursaries. Please contact us for more information.
- Bursary recipients must satisfy donor requirements and must be Canadian citizens, permanent residents, or protected persons with proof of status and be enrolled in a minimum of 9 credits (6 credits for students with a registered disability).
- Bursaries are given out for the semester in which the student makes an application. Generally, applications must be returned to the Registrar and Enrolment Services Office by the 15th day of the first month of the semester.
- Please note that in addition to the bursaries listed here, Langara College has instituted entrance bursaries to assist students from selected secondary schools to study at the College in the September following graduation from Grade 12. Students should contact their secondary school counselling department or the Langara College Registrar and Enrolment Services Office for details.
- While there are a number of bursaries available at Langara, students only need to fill out one application to be considered for all of them.
Bursaries by category