Please refer to the information regarding general requirements for Admission and Application to Langara College programs.
- Completion of BC Grade 12 or equivalent, or be 19 years of age or older.
- One of the following:
LET with a minimum level 3; LPI with a minimum 26 on the essay and one of 5 in English usage, 5 in sentence structure, or 10 in reading comprehension; BC English 12 or equivalent with a minimum 70%; BC English Literature 12 with a minimum 70%; BC English First Peoples 12 with a minimum 70%; a university-level English or Communications course for which Langara awards transfer credit, with a minimum 'C-'; or 'C' in ENGL 1120; or an 'S' in one of ENGL 1107, 1108, or 1110.
Documents Required for Application Evaluation
(Applications will not be considered until all documents have been received.)
- Completed application for admission form.
- Official transcript(s).
- LET or LPI scores (if applicable).
All admission requirements must be completed and documentation submitted by the following dates:
- Fall Semester: August 1
- Spring Semester: October 31
- Summer Semester: February 28
- Students must pay a materials fee in each studio for each term of the program for basic supplies, and they must also purchase a specific list of personal supplies/tools.
- Students should expect to commit a minimum of 4 hours of studio work per week per studio in addition to class time. Please refer to the program application dates in the Application Information section.