Write your way into a film career.
Students in the Film Arts Writing Certificate will spend eight months immersed in the world of film and graduate with two, self-written festival quality films.
As a collaborator with directors and actors, you will produce these films and gain invaluable on-set experience. Our year-end Film Arts Festival screening event will be the launch pad for the work that your team produces.
Writing Stream graduates will learn how to:
- Write convincing proposals for film or video projects, and know where to shop them.
- Write a professionally formatted short, feature, television series "bible", and literary adaptation and/or children’s film.
- Story-edit other people’s screenplays through evaluation and constructive criticism.
- Completed application for admissions form. Please indicate that you are applying for the Writing Stream
- Official Transcripts
- Letter of Intent citing your goals in joining the Film Arts program
- CV and Resume
- Written Portfolio- portfolio package to be recieved upon initial application approval