There are no set dates to submit your application. Applicants must go through a formal application process to enter the program.
- 18 years of age
- Completion of grade 12 or mature student status
- Personal interview and proven interest in working in the film industry
Mature Student Status
Applicants who lack the minimum requirements may apply as mature students provided they are 19 years of age or above when entering the program. Please note that Continuung studies students are not eligible for Translink U-Passes.
Students are asked to fill in the application form outlining their reasons for attending this course and detailing any past involvement in film or video production, or related entertainment fields, or other interests (paid or voluntary) and proof of completion of related courses. Applicants should upload their material and provide a link for viewing or send a usb or other. You may also attach a resume to the form if you wish. Application Form
Instructions: Pay application fee and submit completed application form by email with supporting documents to the Program Coodinator email@example.com Once your fee and application is received and processed you will be notified of an interview time within 1-2 weeks. If you are living out of town this may be done via a telephone or Video call.
Domestic and International Students $ $8,550 inclusive. Full fees must be paid prior to the start of the program.Student loans and HRDC funding is where applicable.
Application Fee Payment
- Domestic Student CAD$100 (non-refundable
- International Students: CAD$155 (non-refundable)
- By phone to Continuing Studies at 604.323.5322. Please have your contact details and Visa or MasterCard ready.
- In person, with cash, cheque, Visa or MasterCard: Continuing Studies front desk (by the Building A main entrance, Langara College Main Campus)
Hours of Operation
Monday to Thursday, 9:00am – 7:00pm
Friday, 9:00am – 4:00pm,
Saturday, 9:00am – 3:00pm
- By mail with cheque: Langara College Continuing Studies, 100 West 49th Ave, Vancouver, BC V5Y2Z6
- Online through feeportal.langara.ca (available for International Students only) There is an additional form to fill in if you pay online. You do not need to submit English language scores for this program.
The admission application fee is non-refundable. Students who leave the program during the first week of the program will lose $1000 plus their non-refundable application fee of $100. After that there will be no refunds. Students leaving the program must do so in writing. Non-attendance does not constitute withdrawal from the program.