It is necessary to register for the MDT. There is a fee of $45.00 and you will be expected to have your receipt available in order to enter the testing room.
* Register by web at the Langara College website :
- Click on "Login" at the top of the page.
- Login with your Langara ID and PIN
- Click on "Students Main Menu"
- Click on "Continuing Studies"
- Click on "Register"
- Select a Semester
- Click on "LET/Diagnostic Tests Search"
- Follow the instructions at the top of each page to complete your registration.
* Register in person or by phone (604-323-5322)
You may register in person or by phone at Langara's Continuing Studies Office.
Payment: cash, money order (payable to Langara College), debit card, Visa or MasterCard.
Hours of registration of the Langara Continuing Studies Office:
9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday to Thursday
9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Friday and Saturday*
*closed Saturdays on holiday weekends and during July and August.
When you come to the test, please bring:
- all transcripts showing your previous mathematics experience (high school and any post-secondary courses)
- photo ID
- receipt showing that you have paid for the MDT
- your Langara Identification Number