T2202A Tuition Tax Receipts

Tax receipts will be available online at the end of February each year for the preceding calendar year.

To print the T2202A tax receipt forms,

  1. Click "Login" from our homepage
  2. Enter your Langara ID/PIN
  3. Click "Student Main Menu"
  4. Click "T2202A (Tuition and Education Amounts Certificate)"
  5. Print using your browser's print button

Have questions regarding T2202As? Send an email to: