Personal Identification Number
Students are required to enter their nine-digit Langara Identification Number and their Personal Identification Number (PIN) to access the registration system. The student’s first and last initials and birth date in year, month, and day (FL-YYYYMMDD) order has been set as the default PIN. If a preferred first name is on file, the student’s first initial of their preferred name is used for the default PIN. If no birth date is on file, students must contact Registrar & Enrolment Services. Students are advised to change their PIN when they access the registration system for the first time. The same PIN is used for all registrations unless students change their PIN on Langara's login page or at Registrar & Enrolment Services. If you have forgotten your Langara ID or PIN, please contact Registrar & Enrolment Services at 604.323.5241.
Important: Keep your Langara College ID and PIN strictly confidential.
Activate Registration Time
Activate your registration time after Thursday, June 15, 2023. Your registration time is pre-assigned and is not impacted by when you activate it. Please see below for how your registration time is assigned.
Steps to activate your registration time:
- Visit Langara's login page
- Log into the Student Information System
- Check your personal information and update if necessary
- Click on Registration
- Click on Activate Your Registration Time
- Select "Fall 2023" from the dropdown menu and click on Submit Semester
- Check to ensure your program is accurate
- Click on Logout
Students with an Arts and Science Hold
Returning students who have not attended Langara since Spring 2012 and students who have exceeded the term limit of their limited enrolment program* will need to declare a new program.
- If you are an arts and science student, once you select the correct semester you will see the following notice that indicates you have a hold which prevents registration:
- Click on either the holds link or the 'View Holds' link and you will see the following screen:
- Click on the 'Arts and Science Program Update' link and you will be taken to a screen with a dropdown menu that looks like this:
- Select a program from the dropdown list and click 'Submit'. You will then be taken to a screen that will show you your registration time.
*If you have exceeded the term limit of your limited enrolment program and would like to request to remain enrolled for an additional semester, please reach out to your department. Departmental contacts can be found here.
For a full list of the open enrolment programs that you can choose from, please click here.
How Your Registration Time is Assigned:
Registration times for new arts and science students are determined by the date of application to the College. Registration times for new career and limited enrolment program students are determined by the date and time assigned to their program.
Registration times for arts and science students are determined using a combination of the number of credits completed and their Langara College cumulative grade point average. Returning career program students register by program and program term.