Please refer to the information regarding general requirements for Admission and Application to Langara College programs.
Bachelor's Degree from a recognized college or university.
Adequate command of spoken and written English is required for admission. Applicants whose native language is other than English and who do not hold the equivalent of a Canadian baccalaureate degree from an institution at which English is the language of instruction must submit one of the following:
- TOEFL (paper-based) with a total score of 550 or higher with TWE 4.0, OR
- TOEFL (internet-based) with a total score of 80 or higher, and a minimum of 18 in Listening and Speaking, and 20 in Reading and Writing, OR
- IELTS - minimum level 6.5, with a minimum of 6.0 in listening and speaking, OR
- CAEL overall score 60, OR
- LET (Langara English Test) level 3 or better, OR
- LPI (Language Proficiency Index) with a minimum of 26 on the essay and one of 5 in English usage, 5 in sentence structure or 10 in reading comprehension, OR
- LEAP 8, OR
- Successful completion of Access Langara, OR
- Successful completion of a post-secondary English or Communications course for which Langara offers university-transfer credit OR "S" in ENGL 1107, 1108, 1110, or minimum "C" grade in ENGL 1120, at Langara College.
Students are also required to submit a letter of intent, as a PDF, with the application package (maximum of 2 pages) that answers the following questions:
- Why are you interested in this program?
- How can this program help you achieve your career goals?
When applying, students will enroll into either the Designer or Developer stream within the PDD in Web and Mobile App Design and Development.
Note: Admission to the program does not guarantee registration in required courses.