Experience Japanese History, Religion, Culture, and Society
May - June, 2018
- May 1 to 11, 2018: Pre-Departure Orientation @ Langara
- May 16 to June 5, 2018: Japan (1 week in Tokyo, 1 Week in Kyoto and 1 week in Mito, Ibaragi)
This field studies is equivalent to 9 university transferable course credits.
- ASIA 1135: Introduction to East Asia (Japan)
- ASIA 1120: Religions of the East
- and ASIA 2115: Japanese Society and Culture
This is your once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to travel and study in Japan! You will visit major Japanese cities (Tokyo, Kamakura, Kyoto, and Mito) and experience traditional and contemporary Japanese history, reigion, culture, and society.
Students from other post-secondary institutions are also welcome!