Jul 19, 2019
As a part of our ongoing commitment to maintain services, Langara IT continually enhances and uipgrades systems and software.
This notification outlines an upcoming maintenance window for end of term security updates to all IT systems.
End of Term Maintenance
Sunday, July 28 (7:00am-5:00pm)
The following campus services will be intermittently unavailable for up to 2 hours during maintenance:
- Student Records, Finance, and HR systems (Banner)
- Off-campus file access (myFiles)
- On-campus access to network drives (H:, J:, and O: drives)
- The printing system
These services will be available:
- myLangara Portal
- myLangara student email
- College website: www.langara.ca
- O365 employee email
- Brightspace by D2L
- Internet and WIFI
- Telephone system
- CS classes scheduled in computer labs (Note: all open labs will be closed)
If you have any concerns regarding the above maintenance, please contact IT at: firstname.lastname@example.org or local 5119 no later than July 25th.
Thank you for your patience as we work towards upgrading and securing IT services for Langara College.
Information Technology Services