ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS: Yoga Teacher Training and Therapeutic Yoga Certificate Programs
EDUCATION AND LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS: Fluency in written and spoken English (Grade 12 English or equivalent).
PERSONAL/PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE: Yoga practice and/or professional background related to field of study. Open to yoga practitioners, teachers and health care practitioners (Nurses, RMT's, Chiropractors, Doctors, Physiotherapists, etc.)
1. Complete the Yoga Teacher Training Certification Programs Application Form and include:
- RESUME: Your work history and education
- PERSONAL ESSAY: Double-spaced, typed, one-page, answering:
- How long have you been practicing yoga, and what style?
- How do you plan to use your teacher training in practice?
- What are your personal and professional goals related to the program of study?
- Your physical and mental health history
- PAYMENT: A cheque or money order, made out to “Langara College Continuing Studies”, or credit card payment below, for the non-refundable, non-transferable application fee of $100.
2. Submit your completed application via email:
Naseem Gulamhusein, Program Coordinator: email@example.com
Or by mail to:
Attn: Naseem Gulamhusein
601 West Broadway, Unit M11
Vancouver BC, V5Z 4C2
Acceptance into the program is determined through the admission process and upon application review. You will be contacted via email to inform you of your admittance into the program.