Langara CS @ VSB Certificate
The Floristry Certificate Program has been restructured to allow a student to complete the program in a timely manner.
Successful completion of 6 core courses and 2 electives.
Compulsory Core Courses:
- Floral Design Level 1
- Floral Design Level 2
- Floristry Art-Special Occasions and Celebrations
- In-style Wedding Design
- Floristry Art - Interior Decoration/Contemporary Floral Design
- Business Aspects-Visual Merchandising
Choose two electives:
- Mastering Floral Gift Wrapping
- Party and Event Decoration Design
- Christmas Design and Decorations
Note: Course offerings vary each term. Register for any course as long as the prerequisites have been met. Once you have completed all requirements you may apply for your certificate. Program fee varies depending on course options selected.
Please bring the following items to class: sharp paring knife, scissors, apron, wire cutter and gloves. Some courses may require a hot glue gun.
All classes are held at Langara's Main Campus, 100 W. 49th Avenue.
Please note: There will be no classes on Feb. 16 due to the Family Day weekend or April 20th due to the Easter long weekend.