I'm interested in...
An opportunity for evaluation, testing, or exam preparation.
A program designed to prepare students for entry into the industry. Full-time unless noted otherwise.
A full-time program for university and college graduates.
A robust curriculum where students commit to a full-time schedule for a duration of time.
A certificate program that fits a busy lifestyle and allows students to balance work, life, and education.
- Animal/Pet Care
- Comedy Arts
- Commercial Illustration
- Computer Skills for the Office
- Database Developer
- Dental Reception
- Digital Film Production
- Expressive Arts Therapy
- General Business Management
- Geographic Information Systems
- Graphic Novel and Comix
- Introduction to Engineering in BC
- Management Skills
- Medical Aesthetics
- Medical Office Administrator
- Professional Bookkeeper
- Professional Sales Certificate - Online
- Project Management
- Real Estate
- Sewing & Fashion Arts
- Small Business & Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Resilience
- Therapeutic Touch Practitioner
- Web Technologies
- Yoga Therapy & Yoga Teacher Training
Registered Massage Therapy
A two-year CS Diploma, unparalleled in depth and approach, and fully recognized by the College of Massage Therapists of BC.
Learn more »
Animal Control Basic Training
A certificate program that provides additional training and development for enforcement professionals who interact with animals.
Learn more »