Please note that some sittings are full days before the exam date. Therefore, students should register as early as possible.
Students may register either online, in person, by phone, fax or mail.
Students will need to bring one of the following forms of government-issued photo ID as proof of identity
- a BC driver's license
- a Photo BC Services card
- a BC Identification card (BCID)
- a current passport
Students who do not present the appropriate form of photo ID will not be permitted to write the exam and will have to register for another sitting. They may not transfer the registration nor is the registration fee refundable.
The ID presented must be current and in the original form; photocopies or scanned/digital versions are unacceptable.
Students who are unable to provide one of the above forms of ID must contact the LET Coordinator at least 2 days prior to the exam date.
The non-refundable and non-transferable registration fee of $45.00 must accompany the registration form. Since the fee is non-refundable and non-transferable, be careful to enter the correct CRN and check your receipt to make sure that you have registered for the correct sitting.
- Get a Langara ID number (LIN)
- Go to the Langara College home page (www.langara.bc.ca)
- Go to Continuing Studies
- Click on "Login" at the top of the page
- Login with your Langara ID and PIN
- Click on "Student Main Menu" in the box on the left side of page
- Click on "Continuing Studies"
- Click on "Register"
- Select a Semester
- Click on "LET/Diagnostic Tests Search"
- Follow the instructions at the top of each page to complete your registration.
Note: Students who want to register via the Web must register at least 48 hours before the exam date.
Payment: Visa or MasterCard only To submit payment for your online registration, print the downloadable Registration/Payment form.
In person or by phone (604.323.5322)
Students may register and pay in person at Langara’s Continuing Studies Office.
Please refer to the Hours of Registration below.
Payment: Cash, money order, or cheque (payable to Langara College), debit card, Visa, or MasterCard
Call 604.323.5322 during the hours listed below.
Hours of Registration (for in-person or phone registration)
- Monday to Thursday 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Friday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Saturday 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- *Closed Saturdays on holiday weekends
Payment: Visa or MasterCard only
Download the Registration/Payment form, or pick up a copy of the LET Registration Form from the area near Registrar and Enrolment Services or from Continuing Studies, complete all the information, and then fax it to 604.323.5899.
Payment: Visa or MasterCard only
Download the Registration/Payment form, or pick up a copy of the LET Registration Form from the area near Registrar and Enrolment Services or from Continuing Studies, complete all the information then mail the form to
100 West 49th Avenue
To ensure that the registration process is completed in time, mail the form at least two weeks before the sitting you want.
Payment: Money order or cheque (payable to Langara College), Visa, or MasterCard
- Since the exam fee is non-refundable and non-transferable, students should immediately check their receipts to make sure they are registered for the correct date and time.
- Pre-registration is required for all LET sittings, and students should register early to make sure that they get the sitting they want.
- Students are not permitted to keep the following items with them during the exam: backpacks, books, paper, written work, or electronic equipment of any kind (including pagers and cell phones).