Plan which courses you'd like to take by creating a timetable:
- Visit Langara's login page
- Click on Registration
- Click on Timetable Planner
- Click on Search for Courses to select the courses that you are interested in taking
- Once you are done selecting courses, click on View Draft Schedule
- Click on Print Draft Schedule to use the draft as a reference when you register for courses
Note: this planner will not register you into your courses.
Print blank timetable sheet for manual planning here.
It is very important to ensure that you have the necessary prerequisites for any course you wish to register in. Please see the Prerequisites page for more information and assistance in determining if the courses you're interested in have any requirements.
Are you unsure of which courses to take?
The following resources are here to help!