Once you have registered in courses, you should confirm your registration by reviewing your course schedule in the Student Information System.
Once you have activated your Computer User ID (CUID) you will be able to access Brightspace from Langara’s login page.
- Visit Langara’s login page
- Click on Student Information System
- Log in using your 9-digit Langara ID number and password
- Click on Registration
- Click on Semester Course and Exam Schedule – by course view (to view a list of your registered courses); or
- Click on Semester Course and Exam Schedule – by week view (to view your courses in a weekly schedule)
Please note that some online courses do not have assigned meeting times. In the Semester Course and Exam Schedule – by course view, if the course type is “WWW” and the “Days” and “Time” columns are blank, it means that there is no assigned meeting time. For classes with no assigned meeting time, class lectures and assignments will be delivered through an online platform (e.g. Brightspace). Due to a system limitation, online courses with no scheduled meeting times will have “TBA” noted next to the course in the Semester Course and Exam Schedule – by week view.
If you have questions about the course format, you may email your instructor directly. To find your instructor’s email address, select the Semester Course and Exam Schedule – by week view, and click on one of your courses. On the following page, you can find your instructor’s email address by clicking the mail icon next to the name of the “Assigned Instructor.”