Langara College students and employees may borrow materials from participating institutions listed below. Reciprocal borrowing privileges are not extended to alumni or community borrowers. You must present a current Langara College photo identification card when you apply to receive a library card with one of our reciprocal borrowing institutions. Restrictions to borrowing may exist.
Library patrons are held accountable for all materials borrowed through the Reciprocal Borrowing agreement. It is the responsibility of the patrons to be familiar with and adhere to the lending policies of each library from which they borrow materials.
Any overdue fines and replacement costs for lost or damaged books will be charged to the patron by the lending library.
In addition, the Library's Interlibrary Loan Service can obtain materials from other libraries for pick up at Langara. For more details, see our section on Interlibrary Loans.
Please check for rules and restrictions at the institution.
- British Columbia Institute of Technology
- Camosun College
- Capilano University
- College of New Caledonia
- College of the Rockies
- Douglas College
- Emily Carr University of Art + Design
- Justice Institute
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Nicola Valley Institute of Technology
- North Island College
- Northern Lights College
- Northwest Community College
- Okanagan College
- Quest University
- Royal Roads University
- Selkirk College
- Simon Fraser University
- Thompson Rivers University
- Trinity Western University
- University of the Fraser Valley
- University of British Columbia
- University of Northern British Columbia
- University of Victoria
- Vancouver Community College
- Vancouver Island University
- Yukon College