Get the library's hours on your phone! Text "hours" to 604-670-6866
The Library within the L building is CLOSED for studying but some study spaces in the L building are open (see study spaces below).
Campus Pickup of Library Materials
You may request print books, print journals and DVDs including Reserves by submitting this Online Book Request Form for campus pick up. Do not come to campus until you have received email confirmation that items are ready for pick up at the Check Out desk. Pick up is available during the following hours:
Spring Semester Hours: Starting January 11
- Monday to Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Sunday Closed
Return materials to the drop box (go to the southwest entrance of the L building, on the left side of the entry doors is a little metal door to drop items into); or, for Reserves at the Check Out desk.
Online Library Services
- Ask a Librarian if you need help with finding information and research for your coursework.
- You can also request a digital scan of a print book chapter or print articles by submitting this Online Scan Request Form.
Questions about Borrowing Materials or Your Account
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-323-5462 during pickup hours
The following study spaces are open within the L building. See Campus website for hours
- Silent Study Room, 2nd floor, access from L building corridor outside the Library space
- Computer Labs L103, L104, L108, L109
Starbucks Hours: CLOSED until further notice
For more details about other areas of the College, see campus building hours.