Get the library's hours on your phone! Text "hours" to 604.670.6866
Spring Semester Hours: begin January 10
- Monday to Thursday: 8:00 am–9:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am–6:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 11:00 am–6:00 pm
Closed for Statutory Holidays
Returning Library Materials
When the library is closed: return materials to the outside drop box. Go to southwest entrance of the L building, on the left side of the entry doors is a little metal door to drop items into.
When the library is open: return materials to the Check Out Desk (next to the IT desk) on the first floor.
Online Library Services
- Ask a Librarian if you need help with finding information and research for your coursework.
- You can also request a digital scan of a print book chapter or print articles by submitting this Online Scan Request Form.
Questions about Borrowing Materials or Your Account
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-323-5462 during open hours
Fall Semester (starting Jan 10)
- Monday–Thursday: 7:30 am–7:00 pm
- Friday: 7:30 am–4:00 pm
- Saturday/Sunday: 10:00 am–3:00 pm
For more details about other areas of the College, see campus building hours.