Get the library's hours on your phone! Text "hours" to 604-670-6866
Fall Semester Hours: September 7 - November 26
- Monday to Thursday 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday and Sunday 11:00am - 6:00pm
Closed for Statutory Holidays
- Thursday, September 30 - National Day for Truth and Reconciliation
- Monday, October 11 - Thanksgiving
- Thursday, November 11 - Remembrance Day
Return materials when the library is closed to the drop box (go to the southwest entrance of the L building, on the left side of the entry doors is a little metal door to drop items into) or to the Check Out desk when we're open (next to the IT desk).
Online Library Services
- Ask a Librarian if you need help with finding information and research for your coursework.
- You can also request a digital scan of a print book chapter or print articles by submitting this Online Scan Request Form.
Questions about Borrowing Materials or Your Account
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-323-5462 during pickup hours
The following study spaces are open within the L building. See Campus website for hours
- Silent Study Room, 2nd floor, access from L building corridor outside the Library space
- Computer Labs L103, L104, L108, L109
Fall Semester (starting Sept. 7)
- Monday - Thursday 7:30am - 7:30pm
- Friday 7:30am - 4:00pm
- Saturday/Sunday 10:00am - 4:00pm
For more details about other areas of the College, see campus building hours.