Text us simple, short questions of up to 160 characters. In depth research questions should be directed to us via email, chat, phone or by visiting the Library in person.
Text the following keywords for immediate help with the following topics:
- printing - for printing instructions
- hours - for library hours
- APA - for APA citing guide
- MLA - for MLA citing guide
- Chicago - for Chicago citing guide
Questions sent during regular library hours will receive a prompt response. However, questions sent outside of service hours receive an automated response and will be answered the next service day.
If you don't hear from us within 24 hrs, please call 604-323-5388 or email:email@example.com.
Please Note: Your provider's standard rates apply.